Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I Heart Portland

Thanks to all my friends and family for making my short stay in Portland a lot of fun and very special. I had a great place to stay and great people to spend some time with.

I'll never forget skiing, sledding, beach time, chillin' with my niece and nephew and all the great dinners...especially the going away dinner that included monocled unicorn walruses, coffee apparatus descriptions, poopsicles, and Aunt Vera stories.

I'll look forward to seeing everyone again at the end of the year or the beginning of next year. Stay in touch!

Lots of Love,
Carla

2 comments:

  1. It was great seeing you during your short stint in Portland. Can't wait to hear your Palmer stories. Hope your boat trip is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sure. I bet you had a great time with all thoes folks but me! What about the little people? Bah... :-)

    Just kidding, glad your stay was good. Sorry I missed ya.

    Cheers,

    Lucas

    ReplyDelete