Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Raphael Saadiq in the House


From time to time, musicians will come and perform for the employees of Wieden+Kennedy. When this happens, I feel like I work at one of the coolest places in Portland, and I always feel privileged to see these talented artists in such an intimate setting. Last week was no exception. The acoustic set that Raphael Saadiq performed was amazing and fun. He even had us singing with him for a bit.

In October, the new W+K Entertainment website will launch. This is basically an improved upon version of our online radio station where employees could DJ, interviews of cool people were given and guest artists would perform. However, it's been offline while getting a face lift, and I've missed it. I used to listen to it daily. For a preview of the cool things to come, go here http://radio.wk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment