Monday, January 18, 2010

Deja Vu in Amsterdam

I visited this beautiful city a short 3 months ago and am now back. I feel like I only just left. I got off the plane on Sunday and went to the same line to get my passport checked, ATM to get euros, ticket window to buy a train ticket and hopped on a very familiar looking train to Amsterdam Central.

Not much has changed while I was away besides remnants of a recent cold spell with snow lying unmelted in some boats and ice chunks in the canals.

I'll be here for two weeks, putting in a lot of hours for my job and dreaming of my upcoming weekend in London.





Colder than it was before




My super cute room, complete with original brick and beams from the 17th century




A typical local hangout...my only chance to relax so far

No comments:

Post a Comment