Monday, February 25, 2008

The Adventure Continues & a New Blog Gets Created

I have been off the ice now for almost two weeks. It was great to be back in civilization again. After 4 months of sensory deprivation (same landscape, same food, common weather patterns, etc.), it was exciting to see and experience the world with my new post-Antarctic eyes and post-Antarctic perspective.

However, the adventure is not over. On March 19th, I head back down to the ice for Palmer station. This time, I'll deploy through Chile and take a boat from Punta Arenas for a crossing of the Drake Passage to get to my new winter home.

For future postings, check out http://carlaatpalmer.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hello
    It has a nice blog.
    Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
    A hug from my country, Portugal

    ReplyDelete