Monday, July 7, 2008

Windy Wintery Days

When winds are super high, visibility is low and just walking between buildings is a trial, it's nice to find a fun indoor activity to occupy your time. Yesterday, this activity was getting Henna tattoos. We draped the lounge in sheets, put on some Middle Eastern music, grabbed some snacks and some wine and set to it. Webster was our tattoo artist, and she did a fantastic job.


Webster working her magic.




I absolutely love my tattoo of the sun that I miss so much!




Traditional Henna Bracelets





Every station needs one true Lord of the Rings fan, and we have ours.


4 comments:

  1. I'll have to post a picture of my tattoo soon...everyone's looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun. Maybe Palmer should get a real tattoo machine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! That is so geek sexy! You rock girls.

    Cheers,

    Lucas

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Sven I have been trying
    to contact Palmer station via HAM radio node ## 8838 no luck my email is flatlander19545@yahoo.com what is a good time for radio com.??? KC9NWX thanks Sven

    ReplyDelete