Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hamilton Mountain Hike


Well, it is my last weekend watching Biyou, and I decided there would be no better way to spend it than to hit the trail for another hike together. This weekend, the trail of choice was Hamilton Mountain, a hike on the Columbia River Gorge but on the Washington side. I had not done this hike since the somewhat infamous day in 2007, during which my friend, Eric, did a phone interview with HP from the summit.

Despite a few issues....missing the turnoff for HWY 14, forgetting Biyou's leash and using an Ace Bandage out of my first aid kit instead and taking a little tumble on the trail, banging up my knee...yesterday's hike quite successful with some good time at the summit and some great scenery.



Beautiful flowers draping over the trail




Wild blueberries




Mt. Adams, my next conquest




There is a hot dog in there somewhere




From 2007: Eric taking an interview at the top

No comments:

Post a Comment