Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Summertime Music

Sunday night, after a Box Knocker double-header softball extravaganza, a bunch of my friends and I went to a concert on the lawn at Edgefield to see Blind Pilot (a supremely awesome local band), Andrew Bird and The Decemberists. It was a great experience to sit on the sun-drenched lawn and be surrounded by good music, good friends and the positive energy of the crowd.



The Decemberists were wonderful and played their whole album, Hazards of Love, without once stopping....amazing




My view of a tree overhead that I would sometimes lay back and watch as its leaves rustled in the wind



Blind Pilot eventually ended up sitting on their blankets right in front of us after their performance, but I did not want to disturb them with picture taking

No comments:

Post a Comment